Spirit Medicine Master Class
Sunday, September 17, 2023
New Date! Sunday, October 22, 2023
Strengthen Well-Being in Turbulent Times
Join us in this brand NEW Master Class where Elizabeth reveals breakthrough information and key energy practices to help you navigate all forms of change through the wisdom of your Spirit and the power of your Light.
The information offered within this single day
will be life-changing.
Healing the Split
- Strengthen Inner Guidance
- Set Clear Boundaries
- Heal DNA and Lineage Patterns
- Clear Your Chakras
- Cut Cords and Heal the Past
- How to Cultivate Lasting Joy
- A Practice for Restful Sleep
- Face Fear and Heal Emotional Wounds
- Safely Send Healing Energy to Loved Ones
- Clear and Bless Your Home
Healing the Body-Mind Split
- Recognize the difference between interference and authentic guidance.
- Strengthen inner calm and neutrality, even during times of stress.
- Amplify your ability to create from what inspires you.
All Levels are Welcome
- This interactive class is designed to give YOU the keys you need to strengthen your power to heal and create.
- Beginners will receive a solid foundation of practices and tools to use immediately.
- Intermediate & advanced practitioners will receive important insights and key refinements to strengthen and adjust their existing practices.
Enrollment is Limited to 10 to Guarantee Personal Support
Elizabeth Schermer is the founder and director of the Alchemy School and the Dendera Institute for Human Freedom.
Elizabeth is a gifted energy healer, teacher and guide. She specializes in helping people connect with their true Selves so they can transcend unnecessary limits and discover the joy of their own creative power and purpose in the world.
The Universe is Here to Support You
You are powerful beyond what you have ever known.
The more you’re able to strengthen your Light, the more you will experience your natural ability to live in joy and create the life you desire.
The Time is NOW!
Are you interested in future offerings?
Contact Elizabeth HERE to receive early notice when the next Spirit Medicine class is announced. You can also email her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your tuition includes:
- Detailed written materials.
- Recorded exercises you can repeat at home.
- Delicious organic lunch and snacks
Seattle Sound Temple, 4300 Fremont Ave N, Seattle WA 98103.
- Sunday Sept.17th & Sunday Oct. 22nd
- Hours: 10 am – 5 pm
- Doors open 9:30 am.
When you register you’ll receive more information, including the opportunity to submit dietary requests and your personal intentions for the workshop.