with Martha Buldain
April 13-14, 2019
Connect Personally with the Healing Power of Nature
In this creative and hands-on weekend you will directly experience the healing properties of plant medicine and essential oils.
Essential oils are concentrated compounds extracted from certain aromatic plants. These vital oils contain powerful healing properties for your body, mind and spirit.
Among other properties, they are anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial. Everyone can benefit from knowing how to use essential oils to maintain and support their health and well being.
Join us and learn how easily you can incorporate these botanical treasures into your daily life. [spacer height=”20px”]
Day One: Introduction to Essential Oils
- Learn the properties and uses of ten key essential oils that can form the foundation of your practice.
- Healing properties for each oil.
- Methods of application and how to integrate essential oils into your daily life.
- An energetic attunement to the essence of each oil to establish your personal connection.
Day Two: Aromatherapy
- Advanced applications and principles for blending oils.
- Techniques for blending and principles of alchemy.
- Hands-on experience in formulating essential oil blends to meet various purposes.
- With Martha’s guidance you will personally create two original blends to take home.
Designed for a Variety of Levels and Experience
- Beginners will learn fundamental principles and practices.
- Those with more experience will receive new understanding about the potential for each of the oils, as well as the exploration into blending and advanced practices.
- The small group ensures that there is ample time for personal questions.
- An invaluable opportunity to learn what the oils have taught Martha through her years of experience.[spacer height=”20px”]
- When: Saturday-Sunday, April 13-14, 2019
- Time: 9:30 am – 5 pm
- Where; The Alchemy Mystery School, located near downtown Edmonds (address given upon registration).[spacer height=”20px”]
Tuition – Register for One Day or Two
$325 for the full weekend.
$175 for each day.
Your Tuition Includes
- A detailed workbook:
The history of oils.
Application methods and uses for oils.
Thorough descriptions of each of the ten foundational oils, including suggestions for practical uses for each.
- Saturday: Hands-on experience with all ten of the oils. Opportunity to purchase your favorites to take home.
- Sunday: Two original oil blends. You create these in the workshop and take them home with you.
- Lunch is included in tuition. Delicious meals and snacks will be provided by PCC. Your dietary requests will be accommodated.
- CEU Credits: 6 CEU’s are available for each day (12 total for weekend). Please let us know in advance if you will be wanting CEU’s.
- All of the oils presented in the class will be available for purchase at a workshop discount.
- These are the highest quality oils available in the world today, personally selected by Martha.
- A variety of additional products will also be available, including Martha’s original essential oil blends, and a selection from her line of skin care and body lotions. (Learn more about Martha’s work at OHAskin.com)
Each day is limited to only 9 participants.
Register NOW to reserve your spot!
April 13th & 14th
[purchase_link id=”3692″ text=”Continue” style=”button” color=”blue”]
[purchase_link id=”3694″ text=”Continue” style=”button” color=”blue”]
[purchase_link id=”3696″ text=”Continue” style=”button” color=”blue”]
To pay by check, contact us HERE.
In the event that you need to cancel, refunds must be requested at least two weeks prior to the workshop. Transaction fees may apply. After that time refunds are dependent on filling your spot from a waiting list. There is a non-refundable $75 registration fee for all cancellations.
Martha Buldain is the founder of Buldain Aromatics and OHA Vital Organic Skincare. She has a rich and diverse background in various healing modalities. She began studying wild crafting botanicals at an early age, and this passion led to becoming an aromatherapist, licensed massage practitioner, and certified reflexologist. Martha’s connection to the healing realm of essential oils and plant medicine informs all of her work. She loves teaching and is inspired to share her wisdom with others. To learn more about Martha’s work visit ohaskin.com.